1. Christmas is one day ... the same every year. Chanukah is eight craaaazzzzy days and falls on the evening of the 24th of Kislev (whenever that is). Jews never know until a non-Jewish friend asks them when Chanukah starts (forcing us to look at a calendar so we don't look like complete idiots). There are Jewish calendars that Jews get in the mail ... if you plant a tree in Israel or give to the World Jewish Congress.
2. Christmas is a major holiday. Chanukah is a minor holiday with the same theme as most Jewish holidays "They tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat".
4. There is only one way to spell Christmas. (Xmas doesn't count). No one has decided on Chanukah, Chanukkah, Chanukka, Hanukah, Hanukkah, Honker .... whatever.
6. Christmas smells are wonderful ... cookies and cakes baking. Chanukah smells like oil and potatoes and onions.
7. Christian parents deliver gifts to their children on Christmas morning. Jews have no qualms about skipping one or more nights.
8. Christmas is a time of great pressure for husbands and boyfriends ... their partrners expect special gifts. Nobody expects a diamond ring for Chanukah.
10. Many Christians believe in the virgin birth. Jews would say ... "Hey Joey, your woman is pregnant and you didn't sleep with her? Now you're gonna say it was The Almighty's fault? Here's the number of my shrink."