This is my grandson, Cole Benjamin. He was born yesterday at Memorial Hospital in Savannah, Georgia. His mom, Nicole, is my oldest daughter. This is the first child for Nikki and her husband, Steven. It's also the first grandchild for me.
Now, I'm not one of those obnoxious grandparents who brag about their grandchildren and put them up on a pedestal. I am a realist. I will tell you the truth about my grandchild ... no false claims ... just the facts.
Here are the facts:
1. Cole is one the most brilliant children I have ever seen. At one day old ... he can recite the alphabet.
2.The nurses have told us that he is the favorite among his peers. The other babies check with Cole to see what he is doing before they poop or spit up.
3. He is also the most beautiful baby alive.
4. There is no doubt that Cole exhibits supernatural powers.
5. He looks and acts exactly like me.
6. Oh ... I forgot ... Debbie told me that Cole said her name. (But Debbie does hear voices).
I am a lucky guy.
Oh ... Did I tell you that Cole walked over to shake my hand?