Sunday, June 12, 2016

Oh My Gawd!

Sister Keli shared an interesting tale the other night:

"Oh my God ... You know how bad it was storming last week? Well my cell phone died and I had to make a call. So ... I jumped in my car and plugged it into the adapter and turned on the ignition. "

"Where was the car?"

"In the garage."

"Was the garage door down?"

"Yes ... But the windows were up."

"Keli ... Have you ever heard of carbon monoxide poisoning?"

"Of course silly. That's why I kept the air conditioning on."

No comments:

A Love Letter to Tom

Today, we said goodbye to Tom. This is a hard line to write. I keep rereading it as I write this post about a guy who has touche...