Sharing some Adult Truths that we can all relate to (thanks to my brother in law who always seems to get the best emails).
2. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind-of tired.
3. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
realize you're wrong.
5. Bad decisions make good stories.
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the
rest of the day.
8. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
9. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
10. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
11. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
13. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they
14. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong brothers and sisters!
16. There is a definite need for a sarcasm font.
17. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
18. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket or finding their cell phone, but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.